How to select a supplier for Jersey ordering?
You can select a leavers jersey supplier based on few factors depending on your preferences. Here are the factors
- Price: If you want the cheapest supplier in the market then the best way to start is to ask for quotes to few suppliers and then select the one that delivers the best price quality match.
- Quality: If you are after a top quality product then you can do some research , collect comments and check jersey images to short list suppliers. You can request samples for quality check, but you need to negotiate with supplier that they will provide the same quality as sample for bulk.
- Embellishment: If you are after an exclusive nice looking jersey with lots of nice decorations such as color collar, embroidered back name, number, knitted collar etc. with some exceptional design then you need to do some research to find the right supplier of this type, but make sure you don’t have to compromise jersey quality for that.
- Service: If you are after a company that provides good quality product & will guide you through the whole process and help you in different areas then you can check in their website about the services they will provide or can ask them about their services.
- Climate: If your school is in colder climate then you can choose to have warmer jersey which will be more comfortable for the kids. Standard jerseys are suitable for medium cold climate but for climate where tempt. goes below 5 c must need thicker jersey or jackets.
Where your supplier may let you down?
Delivery: May be most suppliers will deliver the jersey within a reasonable time frame, but there are suppliers who are taking excessively long, we had report from few new customers they had to wait 5-6 months to get the jerseys delivered. Definitely you don’t want that happen to you. As a precaution you can confirm with your supplier what is their policy if there is an unreasonable excessive delay in delivery.
Print/EMB mistake: We are all human, mistakes happens in Print and Embroidery it is not 100% uncommon. For quality suppliers one mistake happens in several thousand jerseys & they replace it asap. You need to discuss this point with your supplier. Sometimes embroidery quality of crests, symbols can be an issue.
Colors: Poly-cotton Jerseys are made using stock yarn, so each supplier can afford to offer limited common colors only. You need to make sure what are their available colors to match with your school colors. If you can collect any sample or image of that color and match with your colors then that is the best. You may confirm with them the final colors will be same as what is been shown.
How to get a quote?
For standard jersey/jacket you don’t need a quote. To get the price idea you can see our quantity wise price list. Our standard jersey features include School Crest embroidery, Heat Sealed Back Name and Number. If you like to add any extra features, then please email us with all details you like to have in your jersey and approx. order quantity.
What is your minimum order quantity?
Our MOQ is 11 pcs for first order except for sublimated Jackets. For Sub Jackets it can be 10 pcs . For any repeat order there is no minimum order quantity.
Is the repeat order price same as bulk?
For any repeat we always try to keep the price the same, but for low quantity the overhead goes high hence the price goes slightly high.
Repeat order quantity up to 30 pcs the price is same as first order, any order quantity below that we need to adjust the pricing.
How do I care my garments?
Please follow the care instruction inside the garment label. Also, do not iron over heat seal letters and numbers.
How to place an order to us?
You can start with making a design using our DYO tool then get the quote of that design. After doing the sizing you can get your students to submit their individual order online. Once done you can save the name list and send us & finalize the order. There will be video tutorial available on this soon.
What is your payment method and terms?
To order us you don’t need to pay anything in advance. We send you an invoice to pay within 30 days in full. We accept EFT transfer, bank cheques, credit card ( surcharge apply). If you like to order under the term of pay after the delivery please mention that to our partnership manager.
What is your standard delivery time?
Our standard delivery time is 6-8 weeks sharp for first order & within 4 weeks for top up order.
Do you do package deals or discounts?
Yes we do, if you order few different items then we have a COMBO deal. Please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0730776606.
Can I see your sample or can you make a sample before order?
Yes you can request a sample before proceeding to order, samples are free to check but we request you to send back by your own cost.
Do you have design services for customers?
We offer FREE design service to all customers. Our design team can help you design your dream ideas in to reality. you can also use our online design tool to make your own design.
Do you deliver Australia wide?
Yes we deliver any part of Australia for FREE.
Can we use our own design if we want to?
Yes you can and we don’t charge for your design modification. You just need to send your design file to email@example.com . Where modification requires we will do it and send to you for approval.
Do you have a return policy?
Generally our garments are defect free as our experienced quality team checks every single piece of garment during final inspection. Still if there is any defect in the garment then you can return to us within 2 weeks of delivery by our cost and we will replace the item cost free as soon as possible.